A central dust collector is designed to create a negative pressure at a dust source point and pull the fugitive material into the collector. Dust is filtered out of the air stream and dropped into the hopper off the unit so it can be placed back into the manufacturing processor disposed of properly.
iwi Concrete Equipment Group can specify the most effective dust collector for your operation based on your needs Whether it's a Cartridge Plus, Bag Pulse or Reverse Air Central Dust Collector. Central collectors are designed to collect dust from multiple points, such ad loads, mixers, weigh batchers and silos. As dust enters the collector and passes through the cartridges, clean air is shot out of the collector exhaust and put back into the environment.
- Easy to Maintain: Toolless exchange of filter media and top entry for clean side filter exchange.
- Efficiency: Spunbound polyester with 99.99% filtration efficiency.
- Performance: Magnehelic gauge and laser aligned cleaning system.
- Reliable, Easy to Operate: Electrical control panel and solid state adjustable timers with LED display.
- Safety, OSHA-Compliant: Safety gates, ladders, platforms and handrails.