With Transmitter and Butterfly Valve
The Badger Meter Turbo/Butterfly Valve water batching system is designed to control and measure the water batching process in concrete batch plants, block plants, pre-stress concrete batch plants or wherever there is a need for water batching. Our reliable Industrial Turbine Meter, with either an unscaled pulse transmitter or an electronic scalable transmitter, combined with a solenoid-controlled air operated butterfly valve creates a water batching system that provides accurate and dependable service in all types of batch plant environments. The industrial turbo meters offer long lasting ceramic bearings, low pressure loss and easy field calibration.
- Long lasting ceramic bearings
- Simple in-line serviceability
- Low pressure loss
- Positive ON and OFF control fail-safe with power loss
- Helps reduce water hammer
- Easy (ON JOB) calibration without gears or special tools
- Complete tested assembly ready to install in line
- Manual override on 4-way solenoid valve
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.