The Martin MB36-3000 Concrete Form Vibrator solves common problems in the precast industry. This heavy-duty electric vibrator will improve productivity and increase material strength and compaction.
Features and Benefits:
- 3000 force lb – 3600 rpm
- 230 volt / 460 volt – 3 phase 60Hz
- Ductile iron bearing housings
- Roller bearings designed for vibration
- High-temperature class H windings
- Adjustable eccentrics 0–100%
- Optimally sized to fit in smaller diameter concrete pipe form cores.
- Modern design allows for easier installation in tight spaces.
- Adjustable eccentric weights enable you to customize force, save energy, and increase the life of the vibrator.
- Dependable performance covered by Martin Engineering’s 3-year warranty.
- Direct replacement for competitor models
- Interchanges with BRECON 28-230
*Martin Engineering has no affiliation with BRECON